Author Topic: Double barrel antler distress  (Read 2778 times)

Offline John_NY

• New Forum Member
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
Double barrel antler distress
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:34:24 AM »
I was talking to a young man in Iraq tonight who has bought several of my calls. He sent one to his cousin in Texas and was telling me tonight that his cousin let him know the call worked. He said he called in the coyote in about 10 minutes on his set. He missed I guess but it was good to hear it worked for him. Stuff like that makes you feel real good.

John

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:58:37 AM by John_NY »
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls

Offline crazy_cottontail

• New Forum Member
Re: Double barrel antler distress
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:03:28 AM »
That is an awesome looking call John !!
Rich Jerome
aka crazy_cottontail
Printz Creek Predator Calls

Offline John_NY

• New Forum Member
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:20:14 AM »
Thanks cc. I know alot of people don't like the double barrel but it is smaller than it looks and easy to cover both holes to muffle the sound when needed. I was just glad to hear it worked for him. I think knowing someone enjoyed your call and it worked is more satisfying than going hunting yourself.
John
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 11:37:40 AM »
I like the idea of the double bells. Very different. Nice thinking and great work.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Brad H

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 12:34:08 PM »
I think it looks good. I'm sure it works as well as any other antler call and it's an eye catcher. You could poke a lanyard hole right between the barrels if you wanted to.

Brad