Author Topic: Small Bellows  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
Small Bellows
« on: August 19, 2013, 12:01:07 PM »
If anyone is interested, I have 10 of the small bellows for squirrel calls that come with the kits from Al.  I do not use the bellows on my squirrel calls; I only use the reeds and bushings.  To me, the range and sounds you can get from using a squirrel call by mouth is far overreaching than "bumping" on the bellows?   Anyway, if you are interested in the bellows, shoot me a PM for transfer. I am interested in obtaining some extra ½" bushings with the ¼" hole if anyone has any laying around.

Thanks,

Mutt
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline Al_at_THO Game Calls

• Owner, THO Game Calls Forums & Store
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
Re: Small Bellows
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
If you don't get help here, shoot me a PM and I will take care of it for you.    If you don't use the bellows, I don't have a problem selling you just the bushing and reed.   Shoot me a PM or e mail anytime I can help.   

AL @ THO

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
Exactly what I was looking for Al!  Thanks!  When I make my next order, I'll hit you for the reed/bushings only.

Thanks again!

Mutt
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline Chris at Owens Custom Calls

• New Forum Member
    • Owens Custom Calls
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 06:30:51 AM »
I agree Jeff. I like them better using your mouth to produce the sound