Author Topic: Help for my Hooters  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
Help for my Hooters
« on: October 25, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »
I got a few of Al's owl inserts.  I'm having some trouble figuring the exhaust end.  The insert has the "glueable" end at 1/2".  I need to figure out how to get the "open chamber" .  Would this be a dual glue up piece?  How deep should I make the open chamber.  Does the barrel diameter make a difference?  I looked for a tutorial but did nor see anything.  I guess the closest thing was a deer grunt tutorial in which the pictures were hard for me to see?  I would greatly appreciate any help ya'll may have.

It's good to be back home and turnin' again.

Mutt~
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
Re: Help for my Hooters
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »
Man, I've never made an Owl Call before, so can't be of any help. But have to tell you I was a bit disappointed in your post after seeing the title.  ;D
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”