Author Topic: A couple new crow calls  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Mark at Bad Medicine Game Calls

• New Forum Member
A couple new crow calls
« on: March 31, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
Just finished up a couple of crow calls tonight one is osage and the other spalted curly maple.  Both woods are from dbroswoods here on the forum.  I had a chance to speak at my churches game supper last Saturday and give a demonstration of some of the calls I make!  A little nerve racking speaking in front of 160 people but it was well received and I got a lot of interest.  I'm trying to get a little ahead on crow and turkey calls as our season will be here in about a month and I have a feeling there will be some last minute shoppers.  What do you all think?  These both have Al's guts in them.  I think I've settled on this shape for my crow calls.  Its very easy and stylish too! :thanks: for checking them out!

Mark Levasseur

Brandon, VT

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.   Isaiah 40:31

Offline Shane at S.P. Custom Calls

• New Forum Member
Re: A couple new crow calls
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 09:25:44 PM »
Those are nice.
S.P. Game Calls(flydowntn)

Trust GOD

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:15 PM »
I like them. Nice shape.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline M. Yingling

• New Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:08:04 PM »
 :bigup: :bigup:

Offline HaMeR

• New Forum Member
    • brightwoodturnings
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 07:27:18 AM »
 :bigup:  You done good & should be expecting more orders. They look very user friendly.  :yes:
RIP Russ,Blaine,& Darrell!!

Glen

2014-15TBC-- 11