Author Topic: Crows in Town  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • Custom Call Maker
    • Calls by Braz
Crows in Town
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:30:04 PM »
Here in Yuba City we have a huge problem with Crows. They come in every evening a roost in the trees around our Mall and just make a heck of a mess. If you happen to park there at the wrong time in the evening, and you are under a tree, it can be so bad that you can't hardly see out of your windshield coming out of the resturant, or whereever. We get thousands of them landing in the trees every evening. The city has tried to get rid of them, but the laws just keep them from doing much. Harrassement, don't you know. Stupid laws.

Tonight my wife and I went to dinner just as they were coming in and I tried to grab a couple of quick pictures with my iphone. The pics didn't come out all that well, but here they are anyway. You can see them coming in to the trees and if you look, you can see them starting to load up on the light standards. They just land any place they can find an open spot. Sure too bad it's in the middle of town and can't shoot at all!

Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline HaMeR

• Custom Call Maker
    • brightwoodturnings
Re: Crows in Town
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 08:29:09 AM »
They are a pain in the windshield are they not??
RIP Russ,Blaine,& Darrell!!

Glen

2014-15TBC-- 11