Author Topic: A couple resent Testimonials  (Read 2296 times)

Offline JThomas

• New Forum Member
    • http://skullpointgamecalls.com
A couple resent Testimonials
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:46:28 PM »
Jeff,
Got my new call in the mail Friday and it is beautiful. Also was surprised to find the powder measure and the scrimshaw horn button, they are both great work. My 40 cal. squirrel rifle likes 42 gr of fff, my 50 cal. likes 90 gr of ff.
I was wondering if you could turn me a small squirrel call out of osage orange and the cost. Let me know and if you need any references send them my way. Thanks again for everything,

Steve

Jeff....received the package Saturday and thought I was going to have to get Pat to pick me up off the floor.  I was blown away by the box first and that was most thoughtful of you to include the Coon squeelers.  It just so happened that Saturday afternoon/night we were having a 17th Birthday party for our youngest son "Patrick".  I placed the open box on the kitchen island just to make the other family member's mouth water :-)  It was definately a point of attraction with the cousins, nephews etc.  You have a wonderful talent.  If you have no objections, I would like to post some pictures on SDC so other hunters and collectors can see what they're missing out on.....your calls are works of art.   Thanks again.

Roger

This is what I like to hear... ;D Thanks for looking.........Jeff
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:52:15 PM by JThomas »
http://skullpointgamecalls.com         
 Aim small - Miss small

Offline VECtor Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
  • VECtor Custom Calls
    • VECtor Custom Calls
Re: A couple resent Testimonials
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »
 ;D  Good stuff.  Hearing things like that sure help get you back out to the lathe faster!  Congrats!

Parker
Pass on the tradition. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

VECtor Custom Calls
Deer Grunt Calls Turkey Calls and Other Custom Game Calls