Author Topic: How do you read the forum?  (Read 3028 times)

aprilheadhunter

Re: How do you read the forum?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 10:51:35 AM »
I scroll to the bottom of the home page and click view the most recent posts, then I got to about page five searching for posts I've already read.  After I've found the spot where what I have read meets what I haven't read.  Then I read every post.  I will do this four or five times a day.  It could be why I've been a member since 3-7-10 and have been logged in for 6 days 1 hour and 39 mins.

Offline sharpshooter

• New Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 11:30:46 AM »
I start at the top and work my way down threw the sub-forums and read every new thread and new posts. I only make turkey pots and deer grunts but I like looking at all of you guys awsome calls and have picked up some great tips and tricks in almost all of the forums. Sometimes I like to go back into older posts and check them out, the first 2 days after I joined I started at the last page of the turkey call forum and read every post from start to finish (all 50 something pages) before I made my own post and learned so much.
If I can see it I can hit it, If I can hit it I can kill it.

Offline Nelson Woodworks

• New Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 12:04:20 PM »
Same here. I went back to the begining of every category, topic, thread and just read everything start to finish. I always check the new unread posts every time I log on, and then I continue on with my rereading of everything. I want to eventually make almost every kind of call you can find on here, and so many things do crossover that I don't want to miss anything.

I don't have my own shop right now, and I make a trip out to my dads shop once or twice a week, so my shop time is very limited. But when I get my own shop built later this year I want to be ready to rock and roll with everything.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 12:06:08 PM by Goosedown1 »
Formerly known as Goosedown1