Author Topic: I kind of enjoyed this project  (Read 3013 times)

Offline justannie

• New Forum Member
    • BKC Turkey Calls
I kind of enjoyed this project
« on: July 25, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
Enjoyed it for a couple reasons..... one, I like the Harry Potter stories myself  ;) Then when my daughter called me one night to tell me of her adventure, I couldn't resist making the wand for her. She had been on her way to work when she heard a 'thump' in the car. She pulled over to check out the outside to see what had hit the car. Nothing she could see.... So she goes to get back in the car and sees an owl on the floor behind the drivers seat! She'd had her window down about 6 inches, and somehow the owl flew in while she was driving along. It was stunned and just sitting there, so she headed the short distance back home to have her husband help her get the owl out. Imagine her work place getting a call saying she'd be late because she had to get an owl out of her car! It took almost an hour for the owl to shake it off and fly out of the car.

Anyways, I couldn't resist teasing her a bit and sent her this 'surprise' lol The handle is cocobolo and the wand is yew....

Bonnie K

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
Re: I kind of enjoyed this project
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »
That's very pretty. Maybe she can just whip you up a suprise now with that magic wand!  ;D
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

builderone

Re: I kind of enjoyed this project
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
Very nice work
Chad