Author Topic: First Crow Calls  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Insane

• New Forum Member
First Crow Calls
« on: December 22, 2010, 08:12:22 AM »
Well fellas...I'm new here and I should introduce myself before anything and I will try to find the place to do that in a bit butI am just starting to get into call making and love it. I been making duck and goose calls mosstly but recently I branched out and made some different calls. Crow and Woodpecker. One of these has been sold already and two are for Christmas gifts and two are for me!!! Hope you enjoy looking at them! And by the way they sound awesome!
Claro Walnut Crow Call

Cocobolo Crow Call

Flamed Purpleheart Crow Call

Black Walnut Crow Call

Claro Walnut/Red Cedar Woodpecker Call

The whole class minus the Claro Walnut Crow Call that I sold today...

Offline VECtor Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
  • VECtor Custom Calls
    • VECtor Custom Calls
Re: First Crow Calls
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »
 :2up:  Welcome to the show!  We love pictures!  Thanks for sharing those!  Pull up a chair and stay a while.   :san1:

Parker
Pass on the tradition. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

VECtor Custom Calls
Deer Grunt Calls Turkey Calls and Other Custom Game Calls

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
Re: First Crow Calls
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »
First off, welcome to the big show. This, you will find, is the best place on the web for call makers to hang. Lots of great info and lots of great folks on here. And we are sure glad you found us and decided to join. And those are some nice looking calls. Good work.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”