Author Topic: HaMeR, you ain't the only one  (Read 4507 times)

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
HaMeR, you ain't the only one
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:02:47 AM »
I just wanted to let you know you aren't the only one that makes pens.  ;D I don't make them any near as nice as you do, but these are some I made a year or so ago.

And this is the one I have been carrying. I guess I have turned some acrylics, or something like it.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline HaMeR

• New Forum Member
    • brightwoodturnings
Re: HaMeR, you ain't the only one
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 11:58:37 AM »
Nice lookin pens you got there!! I really like the last one.  8)  I just turned 10 for a family reunion & only have 8 to go to get caught up now.  ;D  They are fast easy & fun to make I think.
RIP Russ,Blaine,& Darrell!!

Glen

2014-15TBC-- 11

Offline Braz

• Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
Yep, they are fast and fun. I haven't made any for over a year and I have some kits that are just screaming to be made. Got to get caught up on the call orders and then can do some.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline justannie

• New Forum Member
    • BKC Turkey Calls
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »
Nice pens! Whats that one in the case with the squiggly clip?
Bonnie K

Offline Braz

• Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 04:48:26 PM »
Bonnie, this is one I picked up to make for my wife and her many sisters (5) and nieces.  ;D They really liked them.

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKGEMPCL.html
Braz