The Art of Handcrafting Custom Game Calls > General Call Making Discussions

Peach

(1/2) > >>

hillbilly280:
I know it is hard to find.I need a couple pcs of 41/4" x 41/4" x1" Peach for pot calls if anyone has any to spare.Thank's.

Bob

Al_at_THO Game Calls:
Well, that's one that is just not native to my neck of the woods.  i don't remember even ever seeing it around here, even in a wood store like Woodcraft or Rockler.   I do know one place I can check for you.  I'll make a phone call in a bit when i go down for lunch and see what i can find.

Al @ THO

Al_at_THO Game Calls:
I called a couple places that I thought might have it, but they don't.   Those would have been the two best shots i had as they carry a lot of wood from all over.   Sorry i could not have been more help.

Al @ THO

VECtor Calls:
I'm supposed to be heading to a new wood store here in KC tomorrow morning Bobby.  I'll see if they've got any for you.

Parker

Braz:
If you wanted to wait a couple of years for it to dry  ;D I could probably find some around here. I live in Northern Natzifornia in the Peach Capital. Lots of peach orchards around here and I'm sure there were a lot of trees blown down in the recent storms we had with 70+MPH winds. I don't cut my own as I'm just too impatient to wait for it to dry, plus I don't have the room to store it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version