Author Topic: Another Testimonial  (Read 2985 times)

blacky

Another Testimonial
« on: May 12, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »
This is another testimonial from the calls I posted a week or so ago.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I received my call from Gene well packaged and well protected and once opened my first impression was "Wow".

The call is a Bird's Eye Maple/ Crystal over Glass. The call was of a nice weight and fit nicely in my hand. The glass was correctly centered and  the insert was was appealing to the eye. An inspection of the call revealed a well polished surface and the worm holes on the back added to it's authenticity and as such, added character, making this autographed call a "One of A Kind". A big plus for those of you that collect hand made calls.

The sound holes were drilled without defect. Though I would have preferred that a couple more be drilled, I found that once conditioned, the call was rated A+ as a finishing call.

As I suspected this call made music...with excellent rollover and the purrs, well they were astounding. Clucks and Cackles were made with ease as well. As is typical with crystal, volume can be problematic without proper conditioning so If you are looking for a finishing call that is easy to use and has impeccable sound, have Gene make you one of these baby's. For close in combat, this call will be deadly, period, end of story

I guess in the final analysis and to be absolutely fair to Gene, I communicated very little with him as to what I expected, fair or not, I like to leave much of the details of my "First" call from a maker to the imagination. Gene produced a damn fine call that has found a place in my arsenal of calls used to pursue "Ole Tom".

Payment and delivery were through PayPal and Gene wasted no time shipping the call out to me....A+ for that.

My next call, I expect I'll be more specific on exactly what I want but this call made the grade and I can honestly recommend that you give him a shout for all of your calling needs, you should be glad you did.

I am and shall remain,

Respectfully,

Shawn Wommack
Zebulon Ga

Offline Al_at_THO Game Calls

• Owner, THO Game Calls Forums & Store
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
Re: Another Testimonial
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:58:03 AM »
Now these are the kinds of things you need to put in a binder so the day you do a show, you can set it out for people to look at :)

Congrats!

AL @ THO

Offline JThomas

• New Forum Member
    • http://skullpointgamecalls.com
Re: Another Testimonial
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »
Congrats Gene,
I lived about 10 miles from Zebulon, Ga. and the birds I told you about in our phone call came from there.......He is in a Great area.......Jeff
http://skullpointgamecalls.com         
 Aim small - Miss small