Author Topic: This makes it all worthwhile  (Read 3445 times)

blacky

This makes it all worthwhile
« on: April 30, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »
If you remember I posted pictures of a couple calls that I made for a fellow in SC and I wanted to share his response with you.

I think this means more to a call maker that the financial rewards he receives.

Mr. Gene-

I received the calls today and there are a lot of words that I want to say to you but I think saying that the pictures you emailed me did these calls NO JUSTICE is the best way to put it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of them turned out WONDERFUL and I could not be more pleased with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did a super job on both the calls and I am so appreciative to you for your hard work and craftsmanship involved in getting these done for me!

Thank you so very much and can’t wait to show my wife when she gets home this evening, she will love them also!

You take care and I will surely be in touch wanting some more in the future! This may be an annual thing for me!

Thank you again so very much! I am speechless!

Sincerely,

Rick Grubbs

Owner/Operator

Waccamaw Hunting Services, LLC

731 Ports Hill Drive

Hemingway, SC 29554

www.huntinglodge.net

guide@sccoast.net

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
Re: This makes it all worthwhile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 03:31:47 PM »
Really nice letter. I think he was pleased with the call.  ;D As well he should be, they were great looking. You're right, the acolades like this are as important as the dollars received. Thanks so much for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:57:03 AM by Braz »
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Bucko

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:58:40 AM »
Darn good review---

Offline John_NY

• New Forum Member
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »
I'd frame that.

John
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls