Author Topic: Bass today  (Read 2520 times)

Offline builderone

• Custom Call Maker
    • cbcalls
Bass today
« on: June 24, 2009, 10:04:27 PM »
Here is a bass I got, for up here it was a big one. It was just shy of 23" I didn't have a scale but would guess it at 6 lbs or so  the pic did neither one of us justice but it was my cell phone I had my buddy take the pic. It will be supper tomorrow I got 5 that I kept the others were couple pounders and one that was probably three.

Chad
"It is a wise man who said that there is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." - Gerald R. Ford
"Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain."

Offline John_NY

• Custom Call Maker
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
Re: Bass today
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:05:38 AM »
NIce fish Chad.
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls

Offline VECtor Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • Custom Call Maker
  • VECtor Custom Calls
    • VECtor Custom Calls
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »
 :punk:  Nice fish man!  What was the bait of choice?

Parker
Pass on the tradition. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

VECtor Custom Calls
Deer Grunt Calls Turkey Calls and Other Custom Game Calls

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • Custom Call Maker
    • Calls by Braz
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 01:29:46 AM »
Nice going on a nice fish. Pretty body of water too.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline builderone

• Custom Call Maker
    • cbcalls
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 08:06:06 AM »
I use motor oil worms in that lake alot. I spray the worms with wd 40 and that works good.   :bigup: :bigup: It is a recreation lake, jet ski things running all over scaring all the fish to the bottom. I got this one in about 30 foot of water we  got a couple in 45 foot of water.  :bigup: there was people driving all over the lake just tring to make me mad I think.  :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:
"It is a wise man who said that there is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." - Gerald R. Ford

Offline VECtor Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • Custom Call Maker
  • VECtor Custom Calls
    • VECtor Custom Calls
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 08:45:01 AM »
 :eek:  Yikes!  Sounds like some tough fishing.  I tend to stick to the lakes around here that only allow trolling motors, so there's no jet ski's running around me.

Parker
Pass on the tradition. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

VECtor Custom Calls
Deer Grunt Calls Turkey Calls and Other Custom Game Calls

Offline fowl attitude

• Custom Call Maker
    • fowlattitudecalls.com
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »
I spray the worms with wd 40 and that works good.

i had a buddy tell me he does that. i just laughed and thought he was crazy. i didnt know people actually did that. nice fish

Offline builderone

• Custom Call Maker
    • cbcalls
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 01:50:06 PM »
The wd 40 is great I use it alot even on my rapalas. The lake is only 7 miles from my house and It has some nice fish in there. We eat alot of fish so it is handy. I can run up and get fresh fish.  :bigup: :bigup:
Braz It is a pretty lake I used to own a camp there but sold it the neighbors are to close there and it takes the fun out of it. There is a island forsale there now that would be cool no neighbors.   :bigup: :bigup:
 All that traffic is good for fishing as long as you don't get them buzzing right around you, I have chased down a couple of the jet ski idiots. I let them know if it happens again the ski will be sitting on the bottom of the drink in the morning.  :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:
Chad