Author Topic: snubbed at callmaking competition  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
Re: snubbed at callmaking competition
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 01:48:46 PM »
Dang Mudge, for a minute there I couldn't tell how you really felt  :pot: :pot: :pot:

Ray Charles would have been a better judge using Helen Keller as his assistant!

Mutt
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline Curmudgeon

• New Forum Member
    • Tail Gunner Duck Calls
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 08:19:52 AM »
Dang Mudge, for a minute there I couldn't tell how you really felt  :pot: :pot: :pot:

Ray Charles would have been a better judge using Helen Keller as his assistant!

Mutt

I just wanted to be clear !
June 2009 Call Makers Throwdown Winner !

Offline gamberc

• New Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »
FA you have every right to be pissed. As alot of you know i just started call making and im slowely but surely progressing in this hobby and its a blast. But every single person on this board knows that your call is way better then the one that got placed. I personally think you did an awesome job on your call and you shouldnt have any regrets. You know you beat him, your skill level is way better apparently and also your work ethic. Dont give up man like alot people say if you fall off the horse get back up and do it again. Good job man keep up the good work!

Offline GameThumper

• New Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »
It's kind of like when a new model car rolls out and you know they had to be on crack to even think about building it
yet alone actully try to sell it. And then a guy shows up to work with one and is actually bragging on it.

That's why they make them short, tall, skinny, chunky and all different colors.

But I can only think there is some confusion. I agree that call is not in the same catagory but if you were to place a
Ferrari and a Fiat in the same room and call it a contest... which one do you think the girl would be posing over?

Doesn't look like you're going to have any problem selling it if you ever get it back. Great looking call. Would love to hear it.
If YOU ground check it,
It goes on YOUR strap.