Author Topic: Al's new molded predator toneboards  (Read 2825 times)

Offline BigB

• THO Game Calls Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Byers Custom Calls THO gallery
Al's new molded predator toneboards
« on: April 10, 2008, 11:38:11 PM »

I bought a few of Al's molded open reed predator toneboards, and I received them in the mail today.  All I have to say is WOW. :o :o  I've bought a bunch of toneboards from all of the folks that sell them.  I mainly study the boards and try to figure out how each one "ticks."  I am not exaggerating at all when I say that these are the easiest and smoothest boards that I have had the chance to drive.  The sound is spot on, no matter where you are at on the board - on the tip or down the reed a ways.  They have excellent range, both soft and if you get on it hard.  If you are looking for a good board to either use or to study, then check them out.

I don't ever push any products.  But this thing is well worth the time to try.  I was amazed with it.

But what else should we expect from Al.  :D :D  His stuff is always top shelf. 8)

Brian
You won't get money rich in this hobby.  The richness is in the culture, the craft, the friends you meet along the way, and being able to call in a wary game animal with a call that you made with your own hands.

Offline John_NY

• New Forum Member
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
Re: Al's new molded predator toneboards
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 12:04:26 AM »
Where are they? I can't find them.

John
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls

Offline Troy of Run -N- Gun Game Calls

• New Forum Member

Offline John_NY

• New Forum Member
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
Re: Al's new molded predator toneboards
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 01:01:19 AM »
Well I lookedright at that and read predator and thought oh boy he made a new howler board. I must be too old.  ;D  I have one of Al's predator boards on one of my calls on my lanyard. I really likethe sound.
   I guess because Al said last week he had something new coming out that I thought it was done and listed on his site. I should pay better attention.
Thanks
John
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls