Author Topic: Old tutorial photos  (Read 3013 times)

C Ciuffetelli

Old tutorial photos
« on: January 05, 2018, 09:37:45 AM »
Hi all,

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but, is there any way to view older photobucket photos that have been locked out?

Thanks,

ben

Re: Old tutorial photos
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:44:14 AM »
From an earlier post a few weeks ago. A copy and paste.

opic: Fix for PhotoBucket Picture viewing!!!!!  (Read 353 times)

LagrueCustomCalls
Custom Call Maker

Fix for PhotoBucket Picture viewing!!!!!
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:14:18 PM »

I've been pretty bummed as of late to see all of photos from past threads 'locked out' by Photobucket and their latest 'extortion' attempt.

This has been painful not only on this forum, but on forums for other hobbies I participate in.

A poster in one of the other forums found and posted the following. You have to use the Chrome or Firefox browsers to make it work, but I think it is worth it!

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result."
I am using Chrome. I had a choice of three fixes pop up. I chose the first one. I just looked at an old thread of mine and also Some others and I can see all the pics in both.

I have installed this fix and can now see all the photos in the threads!

ben

C Ciuffetelli

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:57:19 AM »
Ben, thanks for the quick reply!

Worked like a charm!

Carlo

Offline VECtor Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
  • VECtor Custom Calls
    • VECtor Custom Calls
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 02:54:54 PM »
Great to know it is working.
Pass on the tradition. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

VECtor Custom Calls
Deer Grunt Calls Turkey Calls and Other Custom Game Calls