Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 2388 times)

Offline rlee73620

• New Forum Member
Cheating
« on: December 29, 2017, 07:50:08 AM »
Well it looks like someone wasn't happy that I posted about the cheating that is going on at the NWTF Nationals because my post was deleted and my account block.  Seems to me like people should know whats going on so they can put a stop to it.  If any one is wondering the call maker in question is Hanks Game Calls.  One of the judges at the nationals was a guy named Dylan Bearden.  Go check out his facebook page, he obviously works for Hanks.  I don't understand how he is allowed to be a judge in a contest that his boss is entered in.  And it just so happens that Hanks Game Calls finished 1st the last 3 years.  Gimme a break.  What I really don't understand is why this forum is trying to keep me from uncovering the truth.  Seems really fishy.  It doesn't matter I've already emailed the NWTF to bring it to there attention.  I hope Hanks Game Calls is banned from ever entering another contest.  To many people work to hard to get cheated by some low life trying to make a few bucks.

Offline Al_at_THO Game Calls

• Owner, THO Game Calls Forums & Store
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
Re: Cheating
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 10:36:25 AM »
Well, I see you came back.  Didn't get the hint the first time?

First - your post - and in fact your entire account were deleted because you were too stupid to read and understand our Registration Agreement.  If that wasn't bad enough, after ignoring the registration agreement, YOU LIED when you answered the last 3 security questions that are the final step to registering. 

1)  Did you read the Registration Agreement?   Please answer yes or no

To which you LIED when you answered YES

2)  Did you use your real name, business name or a combination of the two as your Screen Name?  Please answer yes or no

Unless your parents were so fucked up that they named you rlee73620 - you lied again

3)  Did you read the Registration Agreement?   Yes or No

and finally, you were given ONE LAST CHANCE - and again, you lied.   

The Registration agreement is below.  That is the MAIN reason why your account, and with it your post, were deleted.

But there is another reason -  I do not like a lot of drama on the forum.  You come here, without an introduction or so much as "hi how are you all" and just decide you can start stirring a bucket of shit in a nice peaceful place and figured there would be no recourse.  WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

And of course, once one person starts stirring - the trolls come out in force.   Within an hour of your post, one of the biggest know it alls on this site just had to stick his fat nose in.   (he knows who he is, and if he post in this thread again. it will be the last time he ever post on this site again.)   

So - there you have it.  Your post and your account were deleted because you were too stupid to read, too rude to abide by our rules, and too much of a pussy (you failed to mention ANY names in your original post) to stand up for what you said.    But it had NOTHING to do with trying to cover anything up. 

Dont try to start Occupy THO Street - or start a Turkey Call Makers Lives Matter group here.   Go someplace else.  Maybe the "I Have PMS" group on Facebook would work for you.

Again -  it had NOTHING to do with trying to cover anything up, and I am sure if I delete this post and your account again, you will probably come back and re register and repost, or run around the internet trying to convince people there is some great conspiracy on THO, so I am just going to ban you and leave your drivel up.  I hope Hanks Game Calls sees this and sues the crap out of you.   I'll be more than happy to give them your IP address if it will help.   Have a nice day and may 2018 be a better year for us all.

Please READ this.   

You MUST use your Real Name, Your Business Name or a Combination of the Two as your Screen Name (Displayed Name - the name people see when you are logged on)  on this site.   

There are no exceptions to this policy and your account will be deleted if you use ANYTHING other than one of the 4 examples below.

Your business name  as in ....   THO Game Calls
Your First and Last Name  as in .......  Al Woodard
Your First Initial and Last Name  as in ......  A Woodard
A combination of your name and business name  as in ......   Al @ THO Game Calls 

The screen name policy is in place to help keep the forum free of spam and friendly for all to use and enjoy.   It is non negotiable and we will delete any account that does not adhere to this policy.   

The only other thing we ask is that you be polite and respectful to the other members and staff. 

Al @ THO Game Calls
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 01:19:20 PM by Al_at_THO Game Calls »