Author Topic: Turkey pot gluing tip  (Read 2922 times)

Areid

Turkey pot gluing tip
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
Hey guys. I am semi new to the sight, but iv gotten some great info here so far. So I wanted to share something I discovered recently. It's pretty standard that most call makers use Goop but how do you apply It? Until recently I have been using small syringes I use for vaccinating goats.. But the rubber stopper gets stuck eventually. Well with two small kids there's no shortage of sickness around here and the kids medicine come with these handy measuring syringes.With no rubber stopper to get Stuck. Just pull the back off, squirt in the amount glue you'll need and glue your surface in. Any excess can be squirted back into the original tube. Just push water through it few times to clean the  tip up. Hope someone can use this info on the future. Good luck guys.

Offline Rob_McFadden

• New Forum Member
Re: Turkey pot gluing tip
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:01:30 PM »
That is a really good idea... Thanks!

Areid

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 07:02:25 PM »
 :bigup:

Offline James Moore

• New Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 11:58:54 AM »
Man that's awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Offline Steve Soileau

• New Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 03:47:53 PM »
I'm and old man with no kids around but would love to know what you are refering to.  Could you or someone post a pic?
Thanks

B.Meuchel

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
It's a small syringe for giving kids medicine, the end just has a nozzle not something to screw a needle on. If you go to a store like Walgreens and go to the pharmacy desk they will give you some for free. Get the smallest one they have, it will be about the perfect size for applying goop.

Offline Steve Soileau

• New Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 09:11:08 AM »
 :thanks:
I will do just that!