Author Topic: Extra tall deck height PJ2 jigs  (Read 254 times)

Offline Wade@WEBFoot

• THO Recommended Advertiser
  • Custom Call Maker
    • WEBFoot Custom Calls
Extra tall deck height PJ2 jigs
« on: November 19, 2016, 06:45:13 PM »
Had a few people ask about some PJ2 jigs with a taller deck height... so I ran 4 of them and thought I would offer them up here first before I post them elsewhere.

The normal deck height of the PJ2 jig is ≈.335".

The Extra tall deck height of the 4 jigs I ran is ≈0.360".  Everything else is the same - They are engraved PJ2 - but will have "Extra Tall Deck" hand scribed on the side.  Still one piece jigs, .165" cork notch height, made out of quality tool steel - through hardened to "Max Hard" which on the current blanks was 63-64HRc, and cut on a Wire EDM and above all, same price as the normal PJ2 (no extra cost).

Some have said that they intended to use it to work on their "cut down" tone board...  I have no familiarity with cut downs to have any insight here, but that seemed to be a common theme when asked for the increased deck height.

Since these are a limited run at this time - I dont have them on the website.  Please EMAIL me (click the little envelope to the left under my user name) and Ill let ya know how to order one.

If these prove to be popular and helpful - I will consider making them a regular stock item.  So any and all feed back on them is welcome and appreciated since I have no experience with cut-downs and just dont have the time to play right now.

Hope everyone has a great Thanks Giving!!!  I expect Ill fine myself eating too much and working more than I should. :D
Cheers!
Wade
www.webfootcustomcalls.com
Call Making Tools, Parts, Services... and calls when I have time :D

Offline Wade@WEBFoot

• THO Recommended Advertiser
  • Custom Call Maker
    • WEBFoot Custom Calls
Re: Extra tall deck height PJ2 jigs
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 12:48:48 PM »
I got the remaining three tall deck PJ2s on the website... here is a link in case you are interested.
http://www.webfootcustomcalls.com/wfcccart/services/SpecialOrders/NS991

:xmas:
Wade
www.webfootcustomcalls.com
Call Making Tools, Parts, Services... and calls when I have time :D