Author Topic: A few pics  (Read 1214 times)

Offline jcz

• Tutorial Contributor
  • Custom Call Maker
  • You want some??
    • Trophygamecalls
A few pics
« on: February 22, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »
I'd call this years turn-a-thon a huge success. I only got a few pictures as I was busy. Right Jeff.  :hysterical:
Jeff, Joe, and Dave checking out Joe's bad ass pantorouter. I know there was some discussion in another thread about the pantorouter and I can tell you after witnessing some of what it can do, I'm impressed.

Different view.

Saturday's work.

Sunday's work.
August Call Makers Throwdown Winner
http://www.trophygamecalls.embarqspace.com/

Offline Jon @ JRwoods

• THO Recommended Advertiser
  • Custom Call Maker
Re: A few pics
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 10:24:57 PM »
 :bigup:

Looks like fun!  Nice variety of calls in those last two pictures.
Formerly Highlooker.
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except congress."~Mark Twain

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• Custom Call Maker
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 07:08:46 AM »
A huge thank you to Joe Short and his wife Miranda for having us again this year!  Joe, again, please pass along our sincerest thank you to Miranda and Kathy for all the help with food and hospitality. Already looking forward to next year!

:thanks:

Jeff
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline Joe Short

• Tutorial Contributor
  • Custom Call Maker
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 10:23:51 AM »
Done and done.You're more than welcome, Jeff.

I'm glad we were all able to have another opportunity to share knowledge and ideas. The camaraderie built during these events has become my favorite part of the turnathon and makes it feel a lot bigger than just call making.
"We have a lot of great call makers in NC. Maybe more call makers than ducks." - JCZ

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• Custom Call Maker
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 12:41:47 PM »
To echo what John mentioned about Joes Pantorouter, this thing is wicked cool!  Joe had a few kinks to work out on Saturday but still managed to make two great box calls in record time.  These two box calls are shown in the pic's John put up.  They look and sound great!
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail