Author Topic: A big Thank You!!  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Scott Ashburn

• Custom Call Maker
A big Thank You!!
« on: January 18, 2015, 08:57:21 AM »
Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to Aaron for his generosity of hosting this event.  Had a great time, and learned a new call, and met some new friends.  Also want to give a shout out and thanks to Mac, John, Darin, and Chris for your patience and knowledge in schooling me along on my first duck call!  Thanks again!!  Doug!  It was awesome seeing you again and those goose nuggets were awesome!  Hope you and everyone else have safe travels back home! and thanks for coming!!!  Bo, that hand carved turtle shell call your working on is truly amazing work!  You have talent!  Paul, thanks for the pointers on the grunter reeds, and your banding.  I'm sure I'm missing something, but another big Thank You!  Great event!

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • Custom Call Maker
    • Calls by Braz
Re: A big Thank You!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 01:13:42 PM »
Scott, it sounds like you are done already. Heck there are two days left.
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline Scott Ashburn

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 01:39:29 PM »
Yea, I'd love to attend more, but I got commitments at the house.  Got a new washing machine being delivered, and they give ya no time frame, and I got 3 custom calls I gotta get made and to the laser shop.  Work Work!  Had a good time there.

Offline David @ Mad Duck Game Calls

• Tutorial Contributor
  • Custom Call Maker
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 04:18:49 PM »
I would also like to say thank you, to Aaron and everybody else!! I had tons of fun and I learned a bunch! I can't wait to use some of the calls I got in the trade, they are so awesome!!! I hope I can make it next year!  :clap:

:thanks:
David
-------------------------------------------------------
"If you want me to agree with you, I can, but then we'd both be wrong" 
-------------------------------------------------------

Mad Duck Game Calls Facebook Page

Mad Duck Game Calls Website

Offline gooseforsupper

• Tutorial Contributor
  • Custom Call Maker
    • Goose For Supper, Exotic Wood Goose Calls
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 05:08:08 PM »
Made it home safe and sound.   :beer:
What a wonderful time it is to get together.  Learned tons again!
Thanks Aaron and family for being such great hosts.   :bigup:
Doug
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:42:49 PM by gooseforsupper »

Offline Darren@SMAK D Custom Calls

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 07:27:19 PM »
Rolled in the driveway about 6:00 PM on Monday.  Had a great time. Thank You again Aaron for opening up your house. Thanks to all the guys I pulled aside and picked your brains. Very nice meeting you all. Nice to put some faces to the names on the forum.    Darren Terrell

Offline Chris @ STW Outdoors

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 09:00:38 PM »
Many, Many, Many thanks to Aaron and family for letting us invade their home for the weekend. You wont find better hosts. It was a very good time. I enjoyed seeing old faces and meeting new. I believe everyone had a lot of fun.

Thanks again.

Chris
Chris Wright

Offline Randy Byrd

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 10:04:45 PM »
Thanks to each one of you! I learned something new from each one of you. Thank you Aaron for hosting this event and the welcome you personally gave me. Next year I will have a couple calls for the trade! I would also like to say thank you to your wife and family for putting up with us.  :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ― Albert Pike