Author Topic: Potentially new call design  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Mac Dietrich

• New Forum Member
    • McClain Dietrich Custom Game Calls
Re: Potentially new call design
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
While I don't know you personly Stump you are certianly 1 of the call makers I look up too most. To have accomplish what you have is something I can certianly shoot for 1 day and I appreciate your opinion and suggestion. I talked to Aaron while back and he told me to get with you about my duck calls and have you evaluate 1 sometime. If that's something that's possible Id certianly appreciate feedback.

Offline lazyMlazyK

• New Forum Member
    • KM Calls
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 10:43:16 AM »
I keep coming back to this post.  I actually really like the shape - it's simple, easy to turn, and to me at least, often times less is more.  Ryan hit it on the head as far as I'm concerned, this is a great "working-man's call" design.  Whip 'em out in short order.  Keep up the good work, and be sure to post up the bead blasted pictures!  :bigup:
http://kmcalls.webs.com/

‘‘To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them...’’

— Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Offline stumpjumper

• New Forum Member
    • RM Custom Calls
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 09:32:59 AM »
While I don't know you personly Stump you are certianly 1 of the call makers I look up too most. To have accomplish what you have is something I can certianly shoot for 1 day and I appreciate your opinion and suggestion. I talked to Aaron while back and he told me to get with you about my duck calls and have you evaluate 1 sometime. If that's something that's possible Id certianly appreciate feedback.

I just be a call maker boss...but thank you!  There are many guys I personally look up to as well.
As for an evaluation....if you don`t mind honesty I`d be happy to do it.

STUMP
www.rmcustomcalls.com

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Mac Dietrich

• New Forum Member
    • McClain Dietrich Custom Game Calls
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 08:09:08 PM »

I just be a call maker boss...but thank you!  There are many guys I personally look up to as well.
As for an evaluation....if you don`t mind honesty I`d be happy to do it.

STUMP

Good deal I'll get something made up and sent out to ya would just need an address

Offline Shane at S.P. Custom Calls

• New Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 07:12:56 PM »
Well my opinion is this. I would put either one of your designs on my neck for sure. to me the shape doesn't matter to me as long as it sounds really good to my ears. Every one I make is shaped different. I try to turn the picture in my head to the call on the lathe. I guess Im just alittle different. But they are both nice designs. Keep it up.

Your biggest FAN

Shane
S.P. Game Calls(flydowntn)

Trust GOD