Hey guys what do u think the best way to put your logo on your calls. Thank you

Offline BigB

• THO Game Calls Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Byers Custom Calls THO gallery
Re: Logo
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:28:12 PM »

Easiest way is to have Ron Gould laser engrave it.

Brian
You won't get money rich in this hobby.  The richness is in the culture, the craft, the friends you meet along the way, and being able to call in a wary game animal with a call that you made with your own hands.

Offline TM Game Calls

• New Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 12:31:36 AM »
How much and what is his contact. Thank you

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »
Second easiest way would be to go back and look at your first post and read the reply from Brian. The approach from there could have been a little more subtle? Something like: "Thanks Brian, could you please provide me with Mr. Gould's contact information so I may inquire with him as to his pricing for laser services".

Mr. Gould's contact information is posted all throughout this forum and he is an easy person to contact and work with. Take some initiative!

:stickman1:

Mutt
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline stumpjumper

• New Forum Member
    • RM Custom Calls
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 09:07:14 AM »
Second easiest way would be to go back and look at your first post and read the reply from Brian. The approach from there could have been a little more subtle? Something like: "Thanks Brian, could you please provide me with Mr. Gould's contact information so I may inquire with him as to his pricing for laser services".

Mr. Gould's contact information is posted all throughout this forum and he is an easy person to contact and work with. Take some initiative!

:stickman1:

Mutt

:no: :no: :no: :no:  no one works anymore and it`s becoming extremely sad

STUMP
www.rmcustomcalls.com

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline TM Game Calls

• New Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 09:30:07 AM »
U don't know me. After severing 6 years in the coast guard. I have a job were I travel a lot so I am sorry but don't assume I am so slacker. Sorry I enjoy asking questions and learning new things. If u don't like my post then don't answer and I said thank you and sorry about repost have a nice day

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 09:47:42 AM »
Wonderful TM. Thanks for serving 6 years in the Coast Guard. I served 30+ years in the Coast Guard and that is where I learned a few things about respect and initiative. I don't think anyone assumed you were a slacker; you kinda did that on your own when you said "
How much and what is his contact. Thank you

It's not a matter of liking your post, the fact that we replied, or knowing you. It is the way you came across in seeking information as if somebody somehow "owed" you something.

Let's move forward. If you need help with contacting Ron Gould, I would be glad to assist you. If you need help with anything regarding call making, I will be glad to help you. You can help yourself by being more courteous and respectful when asking questions and help for learning new things.

Mutt, out!

For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline CJohnston

• New Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 11:24:22 AM »
U don't know me. After severing 6 years in the coast guard. I have a job were I travel a lot so I am sorry but don't assume I am so slacker. Sorry I enjoy asking questions and learning new things. If u don't like my post then don't answer and I said thank you and sorry about repost have a nice day

I get where you are coming at, I was new to the forums (still am) and caught a little flack early on because I had no clue what I was doing. I'll help you out, here is his email Rgould64@yahoo.com and here is his website www.gouldscustomcalls.com
Last Pass Calls!!

Offline TM Game Calls

• New Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 11:54:05 AM »
Thank you I am sorry if I came across like that thank you for your help.

Offline Bob from Eames Custom Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
  • Eames Custom Calls
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 11:57:17 AM »
First off, welcome to the forum TM.

Respect and courtesy go a long way here, so let's make sure nothing gets out of hand here Gents. One of the things we strive for here is keeping the forums peaceful and upbeat so everyone feels welcome. We were all here at one point trying to find the information we needed to get rolling, and sometimes things can get taken wrong when you are not accustomed to a new forum. We value input from everyone here, but ask that it's presented in a respectful and courteous way to minimize the nasty exchanges that can sometimes occur.

Alot of us started out on other forums where ridicule and belittlement were common when beginners were asked questions, and we strive to keep that from happening here. We ask that if members have issues and want to finish a heated discussion that they take it off of the forums and handle it using private message or email so none of the other members have to sort through 12 pages of a couple of guys having at it to get information they are looking for. This is a family friendly forum, and we consistently have the younger generation of callmakers on this board trying to get started as well. We don't allow anyone to pick on newbies, but at the same token we also don't allow newbies to pick on others either. Simple pleasantries such as please and thank you are not required but will often get you alot farther along when asking for help.

A good friend and mentor told me years ago when I first started running around on these forums to treat everyone like they knew your Grandmother. That advice has served me well over the years, and I've been able to glean the information I needed while making some great friends. This is a great place with some fantastic people, and one of the best spots anywhere to find information on call making. The search function is a great tool, but the learning curve can be daunting for some. If you need help, feel free to contact one of us administrators and we'll be happy to give you some tips that could make things easier to find.

Regards,

Bob

My biggest fear is that I'll die and my wife will sell my callmaking supplies for what I told her they cost.....

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »
Well said Bob. Thank you for that reminder which should reverberate throughout this forum for ALL members. Lastly, for TM. Please accept my apology if I came across negatively. My intent was not out of malice but more for your benefit to "not" get off on the wrong foot in such a great forum.

Mutt

muttcalls@gmail

Offline stone road turkey calls

• New Forum Member
  • 3rd place 2013 norseman 6th place 2013 grand natl
    • stone road turkey calls
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 06:43:25 AM »
wow, glad you got the contact imfo.  :wacko:
gary