Author Topic: "Worlds" (and what I made) VERY pic heavy*  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Andre's Wood Works aka: TheDecoyDude

• Custom Call Maker
Re: "Worlds" (and what I made) VERY pic heavy*
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 07:40:09 PM »
Gosh, ya'll are too kind! Finals are over and I'll post up some pics shortly but for now I just wanted to say :thanks:

Braz- Those words really touched me, thank you.

R.FINCHUM- Very interesting to hear about your wife's uncle... I have heard of a retainer type arrangement before and all I can say is that if I was offered one, I would love to take it :2up: I don't give lessons as of yet, but I do give lots of pointers to people who ask for them. Everyone can use suggestions no matter how good they are. :2: Thanks!

John- Thank you! Believe it or not that is the second time those birds have touched my skin since I started painting them. I wear gloves to keep all hand oils, dirt, etc. out of the finished piece. Also, it is not a stretch to call me "protective" of those carvings :hysterical:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment ~Andre'

Offline Crawdad

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 05:25:13 PM »
Andre, I have always admired you talent, keep it up buddy & you'll make us all rich.

Offline fargord

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 09:52:06 PM »
I didn't see this months before...Andre this work is remarkable and like some others have said, the WORLD awaits you and if this is your work now at a mere 18 yrs old, then this true gift you have will lead you many places and we will all enjoy watching from the sidelines.  Never knew you were/are so young and it is quite inspiring to see such passion, dedication and mental focus/discipline with someone your age.

CONGRATULATIONS  to you, you must be very proud of yourself.
Best, Scott