Author Topic: ***How To Get Your BANNER Displayed On THO*** psst - it's free  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Al_at_THO Game Calls

• Owner, THO Game Calls Forums & Store
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
Send it to me!

We've always offered free banner ad placement for call makers, but a lot of our new members are probably not aware of that, so..........

If you have a banner for your web site or Facebook page, we will run it for you and link it to your site.   No charge.

The only stipulation is that it has to be 468 x 60 pixels, and it has to be either in GIF or JPEG format.   We cannot run FLASH banners and banners that are larger than 468 x 60 just totally mess up the forum formatting so we have to maintain that size please.   

There are a lot of guys out there who will make you a banner, (myself included) or you can do it yourself pretty easily.  There are many YouTube videos on how to do it if you have some simple photo editing software. 

You can PM or E mail your banner to me and I will get it right up.  It would be a BIG help if when you sent them you also sent me the URL of your web site or Facebook page so I can link to it   :yes:

Al @ THO Game Calls
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:35:38 AM by Al_at_THO Game Calls »