Author Topic: Grandson's 1st rifle.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline HaMeR

• Custom Call Maker
    • brightwoodturnings
Grandson's 1st rifle.
« on: May 10, 2013, 07:15:34 PM »
I've put some things on hold here for new reasons that were unforeseen at the time. I decided I needed to help get our 4 & 5yr old Grandsons get started. Add to that our 3rd Grandson who has another 3-5 weeks left under wraps & I have some cash to lay out.   :sweatdrop:        Picked up the 1st of 3 of these little Henry's for the oldest Sean. I hope he likes it & enjoys it for many years to come.   Walnut & blue.  She's a right nice little rifle.   

My new toy.

RIP Russ,Blaine,& Darrell!!

Glen

2014-15TBC-- 11

Offline bkjohnson

• Custom Call Maker
Re: Grandson's 1st rifle.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
Nice toys.  I think that the grandson will be thrilled.  It will mean a lot to him for a long time.  My sister and I were given a Marlin when we were little.  I still have it, she forgot about it.   :whistling:  That little gun means a lot to me. 
Chugcreek Game Calls

Offline Wayne at Winzer Game Calls

• Custom Call Maker
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 09:22:38 PM »
 :2up: Your a great Grand dad!  :bigup:

Wayne
The older blind man was asked "What can be worse than losing you sight?"  He replied " ones vision"
author unknown

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • Custom Call Maker
    • Calls by Braz
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 11:29:38 AM »
I am a big Henry fan. I have three of them and shoot teh quite a bit. All are very dependable and accurate I sure dont thing hyou can go wrong with a henry. Those grandsons are gonna love it and keep you hopping finding ammo for them.  :bigup:
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline HaMeR

• Custom Call Maker
    • brightwoodturnings
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 06:55:21 PM »
Thanks guys!! I'm certain he will love it very much. I've been buying 22LR here & there even if it's just 1 box at a time. I hope to have plenty by next Summer.
RIP Russ,Blaine,& Darrell!!

Glen

2014-15TBC-- 11