Author Topic: How To Make A Trumpet  (Read 29134 times)

Offline Walls Calls

• New Forum Member
Re: How To Make A Trumpet
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »
Marvin
I do apologize for the mistake I have made.  I just got my Outdoor news and on the front page is an artical about the MNDNR killing more deer because of bovine TB.  It was not CWD that i was thinking of it was the TB. And just for the record the permits were free and over 45 any time of the year permits have been issued to landowners. We have a problem up here and it has been linked to baiting.  As for you being dissabled there is a thing the NWTF started years ago called Wheeling Sportsman.  That is fair chase so maybe you wouldn't be interested, but if you are it is a great program.  Up here we have a enormous National Guard Post in the middle of the north woods that is full of all kinds of animals that is opened up for this hunt. Check it out you might like actually hunting for turkeys.
 ;D I still don't have a taker for that Angus hunt in July, If anybody is interested. ;D

CW

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Calls by Braz
Re: How To Make A Trumpet
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 04:57:49 PM »
Dont need an Angus mount. Got too many of those when I was a kid growing up on a small cattle ranch.  ;D
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”