Author Topic: Reelfoot Insert Design Notesheet  (Read 6552 times)

Offline Henry H

• New Forum Member
    • HH Reelfoot Call Journal
Reelfoot Insert Design Notesheet
« on: April 03, 2013, 10:52:31 PM »
As I'm learning to make and tune reelfoot style calls (with the help of FDR and the other great tutorial posters), I wanted an insert design worksheet like that on the Ark-style section, so I developed this one while traveling.  I hope to put it to use next week, and thought I'd post it as someone else might benefit (or, better yet, improve upon it).

NOTE - I can't seem to figure out how to upload a .doc attachment... keep getting the following error message:
Cannot access attachments upload path!

Can anyone help?

Offline BigB

• THO Game Calls Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
    • Byers Custom Calls THO gallery
Re: Reelfoot Insert Design Notesheet
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 08:19:28 AM »
You can't directly upload files to the forum. That feature is turned off since it allows hackers to upload harmful files as well. You will need to make a .jpg of the diagram and then upload it to a photo hosting site such as photobucket. Then paste the image link in your post and the picture will show up.

Brian
You won't get money rich in this hobby.  The richness is in the culture, the craft, the friends you meet along the way, and being able to call in a wary game animal with a call that you made with your own hands.

Offline Henry H

• New Forum Member
    • HH Reelfoot Call Journal
Re: Reelfoot Insert Design Notesheet
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »
Thanks, Brian.  Following find a .jpg... hope it is clear enough to be useful.  If anyone wants a word or pdf document of this notesheet, just pm me your email address.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:52:41 PM by Henry H »