Author Topic: picture posting  (Read 2029 times)

wolfman26

picture posting
« on: November 14, 2008, 11:04:48 PM »
Hey guys

I am new to posting pictures on this site, and I know there are several ways of doing it and was wondering what is the best way.  I looked in the archives and couldn't find anything. 
Thanks clint

Offline John_NY

• New Forum Member
  • I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
    • J.B. Calls
Re: picture posting
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »
BigB Brian posted a tutorial on how to put pictures on using photobucket. Here is the link.
John

http://thogamecalls.com/forums/index.php?topic=1320.0
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

JB Custom Calls

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 06:15:34 AM »
When will the "non - photobucket" picture posting begin? 

Mutt~
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail

Offline Al_at_THO Game Calls

• Owner, THO Game Calls Forums & Store
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 12:07:41 AM »
Mutt -

I think your are confusing this site with the Custom Game Call Sales site.  You dont have to use photo bucket or any other hosting service on the game call sales site.   That does not apply to this site.  Two different sites, two different programs. 

However, if you have your own web site, you can open your C panel and create a folder for you pics and upload them there, no need to use a hosting service if you have a site.  Most have more space than you will ever use. 

Al @ THP

Offline Jeff @ Mutt Calls

• New Forum Member
  • MUTT Game Calls
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 06:04:15 AM »
Thanks Al.  I guess I got them mixed up ???  I'm all straightened out now. And if you beleive that, I'll sell you some ocean front property in Arizona on the second Tuesday of next week!

Mutt~
For it is in the Woods, Fields, & Marshes that Retrievers make thier own legends... and become our heroes!

muttcalls@gmail