Author Topic: First Elk Call from lazyMlazyK!  (Read 4363 times)

Offline lazyMlazyK

• New Forum Member
    • KM Calls
First Elk Call from lazyMlazyK!
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »
On the route to my storage unit one day I noticed a small elk ranch.  I figured I'd stop by to see if the ranchers had any antler they'd sell, but had to leave a note on the door because they weren't around.  I got a call two weeks ago from the rancher and was able to meet up with him and look over some of his antler.  I ended up walking away with this:

in exchange for an open-reed elk call and an open-reed predator call.  Here's the elk call I came up with.  I think it sounds pretty good for my first elk call!

I'm going to have a VERY tough time giving this one away though....I am very proud of this caller!
http://kmcalls.webs.com/

‘‘To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them...’’

— Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Offline Mark at Bad Medicine Game Calls

• New Forum Member
Re: First Elk Call from lazyMlazyK!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
That is one awesome looking caller!!  I'd have a hard time parting with that one as well.  :yes:
Mark Levasseur

Brandon, VT

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.   Isaiah 40:31

Offline crookedneck

• New Forum Member
    • Cross Knives
Re: First Elk Call from lazyMlazyK!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
Great looking call.  I like the mixture

:bigup: