Author Topic: First Crow Call, Hand-Carved, Dipped Finish  (Read 10391 times)

Offline Rick Howard

• New Forum Member
Re: First Crow Call, Hand-Carved, Dipped Finish
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »
Marshall.... I said it before and I will say it again.  Each call just keeps getting better!  Your progress is pretty amazing.  Your carving skills are something to be proud of.   Can't wait so see what else you come up with. 
In life or anything worth partaking, if you have stopped trying to improve you have quit.

Offline HuntnCarve

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »
I just got back into town from a business trip and saw this.  Glad you are excited about call making David.  HaMer just opened the door even further for you. LOL!  Now you'll become like the rest of us.  Unfortunately, life, job, exhaustion all factor into dividing our available free time. LOL!  You'll learn how to sneak a few minutes into call making.  Meantime, holler if you need help.

HuntnCarve

Dave
Dave Paul

HuntnCarve Calls

Offline Rick Howard

• New Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 12:55:26 PM »
Sorry David.  I thought your name was Marshall.  Looks like assuming made an Arse of me. LOL 
In life or anything worth partaking, if you have stopped trying to improve you have quit.

Offline Marshall's Custom Calls

• New Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 12:10:08 AM »
Thanks Dave. Will keep that in mind. And Rick, no problem, Marshall is my name technically. Thanks for the kind words. I had another call in progress, but I cracked it  :stickman1:
David Marshall, of Marshall's Custom Calls