Author Topic: I don't know if they are as good to eat as catfish, but sure looks like fun.  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Braz

• THO Game Calls Asst Forum Manager
  • Administrator
  • Custom Call Maker
    • Calls by Braz
Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Offline Jason at JTCCalls,

• Custom Call Maker
    • JTC Calls
Completely insane.  Lets ski next to each other with weapons, including a giant knife.

jason

Offline aprilheadhunter

• Tutorial Contributor
  • Custom Call Maker
Some friends and I took a trip last summer to bowfish for them on the Illinois river.  I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.  Our boat is set up so we can bowfish at night and the first night we shot 5 while stetting diddy poles.  When we almost sunk the boat we decided to head back to camp.  At the boat ramp we officially sunk the boat while putting it on the trailer.  I was so covered in fish slim I took a bath in the river with soap and a loofah.  There was no way just a quick rinse was getting that crap off. 

The next morning when we counted the fish that jumped in the boat we had 121.  I wish crappie fishing was like that. 

The 4 of us had a ball that week end, all of us shot at least 1 fish out of the air and was hit really hard by a silver carp.  We hope that we can do it as an annual trip.
" May turkeys be the judge of my calls for as long as I can convince hunters to use them!"-Parker

Offline Jason at JTCCalls,

• Custom Call Maker
    • JTC Calls
I agree about the crappie fishing, if only