Author Topic: Voting poll for the 2012 traveling turkey call maker  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Aaron at Wingerts Woodworks

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
    • Wingert's Woodworks
Voting poll for the 2012 traveling turkey call maker
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »
Sorry it took me a while to get this up guys.  Been out of town and sick as a dog. 

Voting will remain open for five days.  Vote once.  Any THO member can vote, whether or not they're going to be involved in the traveling call or not.  You'll be able to see the poll results after you cast your vote.

If any of you guys that are nominated cannot make a call in time for turkey season or don't wish to participate, please let me know and I'll remove you from the poll ASAP.  Fargord was unable to get a call done in time given his current customer orders but was tickled to have been nominated. 

If we get enough interest we'll do a couple different calls, with highest number of votes getting the nod for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Offline Aaron at Wingerts Woodworks

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
    • Wingert's Woodworks
Re: Voting poll for the 2012 traveling turkey call maker
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:18 PM »
Ron's the man!  He's working on a call and we'll get her travels figured out so everybody that signed up that's interested gets a crack at using her. 

Thanks for voting and participating guys.

Offline jcz

• New Forum Member
  • You want some??
    • Trophygamecalls
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »
Sweet!! I can't wait to see what Ron works up for us. I'm going scouting for some gobblers in the morning. I need to be working on some orders but..........  :hunter1:  I'm ready
August Call Makers Throwdown Winner
http://www.trophygamecalls.embarqspace.com/

Offline Chris at Owens Custom Calls

• New Forum Member
    • Owens Custom Calls
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 12:02:50 AM »
Dang.... I just saw this thread.  Man, I feel pretty honored to even be included in that list of call makers even if I didn't pull any votes  :hysterical: