Author Topic: December Trade Up  (Read 1484 times)

Offline CScallmaker

• New Forum Member
December Trade Up
« on: December 15, 2011, 03:10:56 PM »
I was thinking of getting a december trade up started...I know most call ups are deer for deer and duck for duck calls, but I figure whoever wants to do it can pick either a deer or duck call to trade in I like the idea of a surprise  :clap: I was thinking the first 20 people to PM me would do it and then i would make up the list of who trades with who and post it so everyone can get the person they are sending the call to info.

Hope you guys like this idea  :yes:   Caleb
Caleb 🇺🇸

Offline Andre's Wood Works aka: TheDecoyDude

• New Forum Member
Re: December Trade Up
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »
So this is a deer or duck call trade up and we need to pm you to participate. Is that correct? ~Andre

Offline John at Finish'em Custom Calls

• New Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 04:11:19 PM »
Let me ask this, the person making the call picks what call they want  to make, which is fine with me just want to be sure. I haven't made enough deer calls to feel comfortable enough to send one of them out, but I can make a duck call.

Offline CScallmaker

• New Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 04:13:41 PM »
Yes whoever participates can either trade a deer call or a duck call whichever one they choose its totally up to them, and yes you can just pm me and say that you want to participate.
Caleb 🇺🇸

Offline Prairie Game Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
    • Prairie Calls
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 04:34:28 PM »
CS we already have a section set up for doing call trades. http://thogamecallsforums.com/index.php/board,154.0.html
I would like to move this thread to that section. Normally when we do the trade we start a thread asking who is in and then we make the list in the order of how everyone signed up on that thread. So just start a thread that says December Call Trade Sign Up Here and everyone will take it from there. Set a date dead line rather than a number of call makers it doesn't matter if we have 10 or 100 guy's trade just have a cut off date when the sign up will be over. Then you make a list from the names signed up and trade either upwards or downwards from that list. This will work better for everyone.

Larry
July Winner Of the Call Makers Throw Down!!
Listed in Earl Mickels Last Book
Silver Life Member NWTF

Offline CScallmaker

• New Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 04:36:17 PM »
Ok ill do that right now  :2up:  Hey guys i moved it to the trade up thread section
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 04:41:44 PM by CScallmaker »
Caleb 🇺🇸

Offline Prairie Game Calls

• Global Mentor & Moderator
  • New Forum Member
    • Prairie Calls
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 04:45:56 PM »
 :bigup:  :thanks:

Larry
July Winner Of the Call Makers Throw Down!!
Listed in Earl Mickels Last Book
Silver Life Member NWTF

Offline CScallmaker

• New Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
Let me ask this, the person making the call picks what call they want  to make, which is fine with me just want to be sure. I haven't made enough deer calls to feel comfortable enough to send one of them out, but I can make a duck call.

Yes whichever one you want to build is ok i put the list to sign up on in the trade up section
Caleb 🇺🇸