Author Topic: Burnt Hedge Cross goin to Camp  (Read 2617 times)

bojiducker

Burnt Hedge Cross goin to Camp
« on: August 01, 2011, 04:50:25 PM »

Burnt Hedge Cross with a CA finish I'm taking to Family camp in CO next week for a Christkin gift exchange.  Another family will take this home with them at the end of the week.  This camp was surrounded by a forest fire two months ago and is finally back on site as of a couple of weeks ago.  As they are saying, a God-Bubble hovered over the camp and protected it from the fires.  :innocent:    Enjoy...

Offline Al_at_THO Game Calls

• Owner, THO Game Calls Forums & Store
  • Administrator
  • New Forum Member
Re: Burnt Hedge Cross goin to Camp
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:31:35 PM »
That's pretty nice.   You did a good job turning it.  I like the nice simple design, and clean lines.   Doesn't have to be fancy to get the point across.   Very well done

Al @ THO

bojiducker

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:15:59 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  You are so correct when you say it doesn't need to be fancy to get the point across.  A little faith goes along way.  I see a lot of that on this site...many wanderers looking for answers and a bunch of kindhearted been there done thats to offer some advice along the way.   :innocent:

Brandon_4078

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »
You are so correct when you say it doesn't need to be fancy to get the point across.  A little faith goes along way.
  :yes:

Brandon_4078

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:47 PM »
Very nice cross, some one is gonna be very lucky  :bigup:

Offline lazyMlazyK

• New Forum Member
    • KM Calls
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 11:38:26 PM »
A little faith goes along way.  I see a lot of that on this site...many wanderers looking for answers and a bunch of kindhearted been there done thats to offer some advice along the way.   :innocent:
Dang right there bo'! There's a great community of folks here  :bigup:  :innocent:
http://kmcalls.webs.com/

‘‘To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them...’’

— Richard Henry Lee, 1787

bojiducker

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
They loved  it!!  BTW the ironic part is that it went home with my son's Godparents.  Now I get to see it again when we venture up north to the Twin Cities.   :clap:  I've got about 8-10 requests for crosses, so I guess I've got some work to do... :yes: